Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ode to am Expired Computer

Alas, my laptop took a turn for the worse after ailing for a couple of months. Of course she died on the Saturday of the long weekend here and I didn't get the diagnosis until today. The circuits are fried and I am temporarily computerless. Typing this up at the public library's 15 min express computer. Sigh. So -- I'll have to post the winners of last weeks draw at a future date (hopefully this week). Then I'll start posting reviews willy nilly as I can and we won't have another draw until the third Sunday in August. Hopefully that will give me enough time to fix my computerless state. Sigh...real life is hard to balance without its cyberlife companion!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry about your computer. :( When you didn't post yesterday, I wondered what was up with you. Glad you are okay, even though the computer is not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your computer. It's always hard to have unexpected expenses like this. I hope you'll be able to get a replacement soon. We get so dependent on our computers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your computer woes are resolved quickly :(

    ReplyDelete