Sunday, January 9, 2011

Missing


EASON, LYNETTE
MISSING

A mother's worst nightmare.

Her daughter is the most important person in Lacey Gibson's world. So when the girl disappears, Lacey will do anything to find her. Even track down a man she hasn't seen in sixteen years -- U.S. Marshall Mason stone, the father of her child.

Mason was perfectly content with his life until Lacey arrived. Her confession that their daughter -- the daughter he didn't know they had -- is missing shakes his carefully controlled world. But there's no time to adjust as they race to find their child, catch the kidnappers...and learn they whether they can have a second chance at happily-ever-after.

THIS COMPACT STORY IS FULL OF TENSE, NAIL-BITING SCENES THAT BUILD TO A POWERFUL CLIMAX. I FELT LIKE I WAS 'READING' AN EPISODE OF A TELEVISION CRIME DRAMA. THE CONNECTION BETWEEN LACEY AND MASON IS EVIDENT FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE AND EASON WEAVES A BELIEVABLE ROMANCE THROUGH OUT THE PLOT. SHE HAS CREATED A PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN SUSPENSE AND LOVE STORY WHICH MAKES FOR A TRULY GRIPPING READ. ANOTHER SPECTACULAR ROMANTIC SUSPENSE FROM LYNETTE EASON AND WELL WORTH THE READ.
REMINDER : IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CHANCE AT WINNING YOUR OWN COPY OF MISSING LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW OR EMAIL ME AT kavluvstoread AT yahoo DOT ca. MAKE SURE TO WRITE GIVEAWAY IN THE SUBJECT LINE. FOR COMPLETE DETAILS SEE THE JANUARY IS GIVEAWAY MONTH BLOG POSTED ON JANUARY 5.

8 comments:

  1. I read about this book on another blog and it sounds very interesting. Thanks for entering me in the drawing.

    twinwillowsfarm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read one of the Love Inspired Suspense series....I hope I win...I hope I win

    Love your reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Betsy - Missing would be a good Love Inspired Suspense to cut your teeth on! Pegg and Betsy, you're in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be entered in this giveaway. I have read Lynette's regular size books and loved them! Thanks for the chance:)

    esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charity, I LOVE Lynette's Women of Justice series too. I started with them and then saw that she had written for Love Inspired as well. She does a fantastic job of packing a lot in a shorter novel. You're in the draw! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have also enjoyed Lynette's Women of Justice series. This book sounds great! Thanks for entering me and giving me the opportunity to win

    Blessings,
    Jo
    ladijoc40(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kav!
    Sorry I haven't been around yet lol...making the rounds today ; )

    I haven't read anything of Lynette Eastons, I regretfully admit. But this sounds fantastic!!
    Thanks so much,
    Hannah
    hccelie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo and Hannah -- you're in the running!

    ReplyDelete