Monday, June 28, 2021

IMPORTANT: EMAIL FOLLOWERS

 This is me getting all technical on you. As I mentioned a few weeks ago the blogger email link is going defunct at the end of this month. I've hopefully found a solution to that problem but knowing me and all things gadgety, who knows? (Seriously crossing my fingers here 'cause the set up seemed way too easy. I feel like I missed some steps.)

Anyway, I've set up a new email follower sign up to fix the problem (I hope.) You'll see a nice white box on the right hand upper corner of the blog labeled "Get new posts by email" with a fill in the blank for your email address and a big black subscribe button. Please fill that out if you are interested in continuing to have access to my reviews and giveaways via email.

Thank you!


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Susan, go to the web version of the website and you’ll see the white box.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mindy, I only just discovered that I can go to the web version on my phone a few weeks ago. Duh.

      Delete
  2. Done! You know Kav, this just might solve those problems you've always had with trying to copy your link to Facebook and such. We can hope so, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering about that. I'll have to try it and see what happens.

      Delete
  3. I also use blogspot/blogger and am having the same issue. :( Signed up for the new newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's frustrating for those of us who only have a rudimentary (if that) concept of techie stuff. But the idea of transferring over to another platform is even more mind boggling!

      Delete
  4. Speaking of emails I sent you an important one! I always know where to find you. Bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snort -- just found it and sent you a reply.

      Delete
  5. This worked for me! Good job, Kav *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  6. It worked! It took a couple of hours to get the confirmation but it came!

    ReplyDelete